Beach Holidays in North Devon – Watermouth lodges is ideal location being close to many beaches such as:
Combe Martin is a small town on the North Devon coast, with a nice sandy beach flanked by rock pools. There is easy access to the beach and facilities are close to the beach. To the east of the beach is a small sandy beach called Newberry Beach. Distance : 1.8 miles, 4 mins drive
- It is safe and clean – won the Quality Coastal Award for 2013
- It has great rock pools for the kids to exoplore
- You can go and catch some impressive crabs
- You can hire a sit in top kayak on the beach and see our stunning coastline from the sea.
- You can go fishing off the beach or off the rocks.
- You can play in your inflatable boats in the calm water of the bay.
- You can swim and if you are lucky you may see a dolphin.
- You can see the most breathtaking sunsets from spring thru to late summer.
- A truly safe bay for children and families to relax and enjoy their day.
- Shops, Cafes, Pubs and restaurants are only a skip and a jump away.
- Parking directly behind beach, so not far to walk.
- Or you could just sit on our beach and relax like we do!
- for more information please visit : Website
Woolacombe Beach holds the ‘England for Excellence Gold Award’ for best family resort and was voted the Best British Beach in the Mail On Sunday. Its beach has been voted one of Britain’s best and lies between Morte Point and Baggy Point. This three-mile long stretch of golden sand has won both the blue flag and Premier Seaside Beach awards for it’s cleanliness, water quality and facilities. Life guards ensure safe family swimming during the summer and surfers come from all over the country to enjoy the great waves and clean water.For more information visit website
Distance: 9.3 miles, 20 mins drive
Saunton Sands Beach An idyllically situated beach, Saunton Sands measures at over 3 miles of stunning golden sand and plays host to some of the best surf in the country – when the conditions are right!
Croyde Bay is very popular with surfers, body boarders and beach goers. Its clean, accessible, normally has big waves and warm waters which make it an ideal surfing spot. Due to the increase of surf schools and shops in around the bay, Croyde has grown in popularity and is now deemed to be amongst the top surfing venues in the UK. Croyde offers a wonderful atmosphere created by the buzz that surfing creates. For more informatioin visit website
Distance: 12.3 miles, 30 mins drive